Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 - Update

Bachelor #1: Titus
Future in chiropractic care, mesmerizing blue eyes, good family, cute as can be.
Bachelor #2: Kerrick
Proud March for Babies supporter, true gentleman, good family, cute as can be.

Weighing her options

Yesterday, I had the chance to have dinner with friends. The four of us have met for dinner about every month since 2000. I also managed to squeeze in an appointment with the chiropractor. I enjoyed seeing Titus and Kerrick. . .they are both getting so big. I can't wait until Olivia can have playdates with them.

I have been craving iced tea lately, so Olivia and I made a trip to McAlisters. I'm not a huge fan of their food, but their iced tea (unsweetened, thank you) is absolutely delicious. So, I bought a whole gallon of it. Thanks, Olivia, for being so patient while we ran our errands today.

3 comments:

Shea said...

Oh, my goodness, either one of those fine gentlemen will be perfect matches for Miss Olivia!
Glad you got to enjoy a day with your friends and your iced tea!

Anonymous said...

It warmed my heart to see my precious boy as an option for your sweet Olivia. Of course, I think he is quite handsome.

Shawna

Jodi said...

Only the best for her.;)