Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday, November 29, 2008 - Update

Ryan's friend, Chris, was in town for Thanksgiving with his girlfriend, Kristy. I'm sure Kansas weather was a little less inviting than Florida's. We enjoyed visiting with them a bit this afternoon. It also gave us the little extra motivation we needed to get the rest of our Christmas decorations up.

I love decorating the Christmas tree each year and finding ornaments that I forgot I had. Olivia has quite the collection already. We put a candy cane on the tree for each Christmas we've spent together (we are now up to 8.) We also put a bell up for each year we've been married. My favorite one is the Tinkerbell bell we got the year we went to DisneyWorld. Christmas trees fascinate me. . .they are all as unique as the family that decorates them. I was going to post a picture of our tree, but then I thought, no, I have a better idea.

Some people go on holiday tours to see Christmas decorations of their friends and families. I thought. . . .why not have a tour right here on the blog? (Can you tell that I don't get out much?) Just email me a picture of your Christmas tree. My email can be found on the sidebar of the blog. Please include the state, territory or country you live in. You may also include your last name if you'd like. Try to get the pictures to me by Dec. 12th. Oh, this will be so much fun.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooooo...how fun! I am so excited!