Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009 - Update

Our beautiful miracle.

Ryan and I had a great time today (and I think Olivia had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's.) After we dropped her off, we drove to lunch. . .talking about Olivia. We spent our time at Cracker Barrel. . .talking about Olivia. We then drove to New Market. . .talking about Olivia. We went to Borders. . .to buy new books for Olivia. Our day had a common theme, as you can tell. One of the highlights of our day was the sale at Bath and Body Works on foaming hand sanitizers. We also bought new towels for our bathroom! Yes, pretty boring, but it's nice to have uneventful days together outside the house. I think this was our third or fourth date together since Olivia came home in December 2007. I think what made it even more enjoyable is not worrying about Olivia's food intake. She's been eating spectacular. . .20+ ounces per day! So, either the Prilosec is liquid gold or those two teeth (that finally came in) have been bothering her for 2.5 months. Either way, I'll enjoy it while I can. Hopefully, Ryan and I can enjoy more time together in the future as well.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you guys had a good time. You deserved it. Don't feel bad about discussing Olivia the whole time. We do the same thing with our kids!

Emily's Blog said...

I'm so happy that she's eating more! I know that's an answer to prayer.
I'm happy y'all got to go on your date.

Cristi said...

I hope you can, you deserve it. Love that picture. Look at those eyelashes!

Juliette said...

I'm so glad you two had some time together. Sometimes those "not so exciting" dates are the best kinds...no stress, just relaxed fun.

Have a great week!

Becky said...

What a precious picture! I'm so glad Olivia is feeling better and eating more! Congrats on getting a day off together-sounds like it was a great day!