Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday, March 29, 2009 - Update

I have a feeling this is how we're going to feel today.

We didn't sleep much in our house last night. It has been pure bliss at night for the last couple of weeks. Olivia usually doesn't make a peep all night long after we sort of drew a hard line earlier this month. Last night, she woke up around 12:30 am. We went in, laid her back down, covered her up and left. She stood back up and cried and we repeated it again. Usually, twice is all that is needed and she gets the point and goes back to bed. Last night, she kept crying and crying until it sounded like she started throwing up. So, I went in and got her to make sure she was okay. Thankfully, no vomit, but since I was now holding her, I figured I would hold her until she fell back to sleep. An hour later. . .she's still awake. By the time, she fell asleep, I was asleep too. . . on the recliner. . .not good on my neck. I wake up at 3:30 am, put her back in her crib and she wakes up. . .wailing again. Ryan takes over at this point and he continues to lay her back down for what seems like forever. Then, she wakes up an hour and a half earlier than usual. Thankfully, it's the weekend which means I get some extra sleep this morning, however, I think our house may be extra cranky today.

No comments: