Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, June 19, 2009 - Update

That's it. . .I'm calling grandma

Sorry I am just now getting around to posting. It's been an interesting week. The weather has been too hot to do much outside and Olivia just stares out the door longingly. My husband threw his back out for the second time this month. It never fully recovered from the last time and I'm not sure exactly of the cause. Olivia is used to rough housing with dad and it breaks her heart when she can't do that with him. (It breaks dad's heart too.) So, Olivia hasn't been able to do any of her favorite things this week. Poor girl just can't catch a break. I haven't been feeling 100% and I believe allergies are causing all of my grief. And, I haven't taken many pictures lately. . .that's just from laziness, however. I'm ready for the weekend, but with Ryan's back I'm not sure how much we'll be able to do.

4 comments:

lots_of_love_four_kids said...

Hope that you all feel better soon!
take care!
-Jenni

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's okay, you don't have to do it all! Feel better & take care of that husband. It's okay to do nothing.

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Our week was like that too. Hope next week is better!
Neva

Anonymous said...

I found you through the CWO blogroll! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!