Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009 - Update

Thanks for my shirt, Kerry!


Lately, it seems that Olivia is enjoying her new molars. She has been able to chew up her food a lot better and has been eating great. . .until today. I'm not sure why. . .maybe her teeth are hurting her again or she's getting additional teeth. Everytime I try to feed her, she screams and cries (with real tears.) Hmm. . .that's about the only thing going on with us today. It's too hot, in my opinion, to do much outside. Maybe she'll take a bottle since she won't eat anything.
***After I posted this, I realized that I forgot to give Olivia her Prilosec (which I never forget to do.) Surely, she's not this uncomfortable after missing just one dose?? Anyway, I quickly gave it to her and hopefully we'll be back on track.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, it's too hot! Olivia, hope you're feeling better soon! :-)

Miracles said...

She's getting so big! I hope it's just her teeth bothering her and not anything else.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I was wondering if you might be willing to mention my raffle/fundraiser. I would NOT ask if it wasn't for a great cause. Plus, there are over 90 donated prizes to win totaling over $3000.00! And who doesn't like to win??

It's really a win-win for everyone. People get to help me meet my fundraising goal AND potentionally win big.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE clickover and enter my raffle!! You can truly win TONS OF PRIZES (totaling over $3000.00 - gift cards, Starbucks coffee maker, $600 in camping equipment, gorgeous jewelry and more).

It's for a great cause….

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

6 years ago my Dad received a new heart.

This is my way of giving back.
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/