Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - Update

Today, mommy and I visited Madison.

I liked her a lot. I just know we're going to be best friends.

When Madison was napping, I jumped in her jumperoo. I don't think she'll mind.

Mommy made me sit still to take pictures.

Today, Olivia and I had a playdate with Madison. She is the daughter of my friend, Stacie. We had a great time. I enjoyed seeing Olivia with someone younger than her. . .she was so gentle and sweet with her. I just know that they're going to be friends as they get older. It was nice visiting with Stacie and also Stacie's sister, Erica, who has always been so near and dear to me. The whole afternoon did my heart good. There's something about spending time with someone who you've been through so much with and who knows you so well. . . . it just leaves a smile on your face. Thanks, Stacie, for a wonderful afternoon.

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like they had a great time.
That jumperoo looks like allot of fun! Glad you had a nice day.

Stacie said...

We had such a great time visiting with you and Olivia. We should not wait so long in between visits. And, I agree - it does the heart good. :D

**Oh, by the way ... there is a pink sippy cup with milk in my fridge - so I think that means we will have to get together so I can return it. Next time I'll leave something at your house so that we will have to get together again to exchange it. Maybe this could be our routine.** haha