Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Pics

Okay, so I'm going to copy my sister-in-law, Kim, and post these family pictures because I don't have any pictures to share today. :) These were taken a few weeks ago by my brother-in-law, Joel, who is starting his own photography business called joelsiview. As soon as he has it completed, I will post his website. He is also the one who took Olivia's two year pictures. If you are looking for family pictures (would be a great Christmas present) senior pictures and more, Joel would be a great person to go to. Contact me if you would like to contact him!!

Olivia and her cousins on the Glunt side

Okay, so this photo needs a bit of explaining. Ryan and I did not know that we were doing family pictures on this day. We thought it was just pictures of the grandkids in their Easter outfits. We show up in jeans and t-shirts (and me with hardly any makeup.) Ryan's mom, however, saved the day and tossed us some orange shirts. The picture turned out great, although I wish I wasn't in jean capris and blue shoes. . . .

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness.. how precious!.. THIS is why I want a big family... :) so we can have a big "all matching" picture! :) I love it!! And the grandchildren pic is adorable... too sweet... and I wouldn't have guess you didn't know you'd be in the picture too... you look beautiful :) very sweet... love it!