Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Update

Yes, this is update #247 for the past two days.  :)  Everything is back to  normal in our household.  Even Autumn is back to her new favorite napping spot. . .Olivia’s baby doll crib.  I’m convinced she thinks it was made just for her.  She fits in it perfectly after all.  I could tell Autumn was a bit concerned about Olivia yesterday and she went in to check on Olivia with us throughout the night.  How did I get so lucky?  The perfect husband, the perfect daughter and the perfect kitty?  I am blessed and grateful that yesterday is behind us. 

IMGP4915 

IMGP4922

2 comments:

Stacie said...

What a sweet kitty!

I'm glad that yesterday is behind you and that Olivia is feeling better.

I hope all of you are able to get a restful nights sleep.

Let's see those braces! :D

Laura said...

I love perfect!