Sunday, September 5, 2010

More Cole/Tobey Pictures

IMGP4874

IMGP4877

IMGP4880

IMGP4882

We’re having technical difficulties with the poll, so just leave your name suggestions/choices in the comments section.  Isn’t he cute?  I’m torn between the two names.  It’s okay, we have a few weeks to decide.  I’m really praying about this decision.  If you remember, I prayed about whether to invite Autumn into our home.  The next day, I got an email from Bath and Body Works and the subject line read:  Perfect Autumn, Perfect for Everyone.  We’ve had Autumn almost a year and every part of that has been  true.  She is PERFECT!  She has even turned my husband into a “cat person.”  I don’t think I’m lucky enough to get another email from Bath and Body Works or another cat that’s perfect, but. . . .

No comments: