Friday, September 10, 2010

Before/After

So, Wednesday (the awful day) I got braces.  They are a lot more of a hassle than I remember them being. . .brushing my teeth after everything I eat.  I know I’m doing this for the end result, but man. . . .I’m having self-esteem issues.  It doesn’t help that my face has started breaking out thus causing me to relive the worst parts of my teenage years.   Braces were a lot “cuter” when I was 15.  So, I’ll try to grin and bear the next 2 years, I guess.  My goal is to smile prettier, be healthier and be the fittest I’ve ever been by 35.  Guess I’d better get started on the last two. 

084834 

BEFORE

 

photo (3)

AFTER

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love your shirt! That's actually the first thing I noticed. :)

You look great!! Just as cute as you were at 15.

I'll just try to keep my hair away from them this time around. hehe

Anonymous said...

Gosh I didn't really notice them. You look great.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, well not the braces part but the breaking out part! Mine has been breaking out like I was back in high school for the past 9 months or so. My sister says I look like a teenager, so I guess that is good...Right!

Julie Hamlett