Thursday, August 25, 2011

Caillou

My daughter is crazy about Caillou!  I mean, I have never before seen a show have so much influence over her.  She relates to Caillou more than any other character.  I have sort of a love/hate relationship with him.  Olivia was never afraid of shadows in her room or thought monsters were chasing her until she saw “Caillou’s Bad Dream.”  On the other hand, she now LOVES apples like Caillou and is begging to go apple picking at an apple orchard just like Caillou.  The other day, she fell and scraped up her knee.  The first thing she said was, “I crash landed just like Caillou!”  Then, she made me re-enact the scenes in “Caillou The Patient” down to the smallest detail.  I even had to tell her, “It’s gonna be sore for awhile.”  Now, she wants to have the flu just like Caillou and I’m trying to convince her that she really doesn’t.  What a crazy girl. . .crazy about Caillou!

Caillou[1]

2 comments:

Kim said...

Next thing you know, you'll have to have a cat named Gilbert! I've got the perfect one on my patio! Ha!!

angie c said...

OMG he drives me NUTS. My girls have always been mesmerized by him too. Such a whiney little bastard, don't you think?! And why doesn't he have any HAIR? He's FOUR!!!