Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Olivia

I can’t believe that tomorrow my baby girl is going to be 4 years old.  I honestly can’t think about it without tears in my eyes.  I can’t believe how far she has come and I’m so proud of her.  She was born with all of the odds against her and she continues to fight harder than anyone I’ve ever met.  She’s truly a miracle and to be her mother is such an honor.  Thank you, Olivia, for giving my life such meaning and hope and love.  I love you!

Olivia1

08-2007 At birth

IMG_4236

08-2008 – One year old (Giraffe party)

IMG_8300

08-2009 – Two years old (The Ants Go Marching/Picnic Party)

IMGP4705copy (2)

08-2010 – Three years old (Sesame Street Party)

Of course, tomorrow is also someone else’s special day. . .my handsome son, Logan.  Oh, how I wish I could have spent the last four years with you!  I wonder what you would look like, what you would be like.  You would have been a wonderful brother and son.  We miss you and we love you so much.  You will forever be a part of all of our lives.

IMG_0149

Logan William Glunt 08-27-2007 to 09-28-2007

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy birthday, Olivia and Logan!