Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

As a child I had a miniature box that I loved.  My mom gave it back to me a few months ago.  I knew Olivia would love it, but I just wasn’t sure where to put it.  I finally put it up this week because Olivia has so many “little things” that we just can’t keep track of them all.  She adores it and so do I because now I feel like everything has a place. 

photo (26)

***A repairman came and fixed our washing machine today.  We’re not really sure what happened, but it seemed something must have gotten caught on the side of the drum.  You’d think I would have noticed something caught when I pulled the clothes out or we would have found something still there.  But, we didn’t.  Very odd.  These new washing machines are a lot more temperamental than they used to be.  It seems to be working fine now and I’m glad to have my washing machine back.

No comments: