Monday, November 14, 2011

Mommy/Child Interview

Today, I interviewed Olivia.  She thought it was so fun and wanted me to ask her more questions.

photo (32)

Ahem. . .is this thing on?

What is your name? Olivia

How old are you? 4

What is your favorite color: red and pink

Who is your best friend: Rody (still on that, I guess.) Rody’s been in storage for over a year because she never played with it.  Now, it’s her best friend.

photo (35)

Favorite animal : Bunnies and pigs

What do you want to be when you grow up: Mama (Ahhhh)

Favorite movie: Charlotte’s Web

What makes you happy: Rody

What makes you sad: Turtle (Not sure where that one came from)

What is your favorite food: Apple Jacks and Strawberries

What is your favorite song to sing: Psalty’s Camping Adventure

What game do you like to play: Air hockey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea! I just got a new camera. I think I'll videotape my interview and do one every 6 months for memories :-)
Neva

Kim said...

Just a guess, but that turtle she's referring to might be the same one that was in Ryan's bed when he was little. That thing terrified him! Haha!