Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday, January 1, 2012

We got Olivia’s new bed all set up last night.  She loved it until it was time to go to sleep.  Then, she wanted her old toddler bed back.  It has been quite an adjustment for her.  I ended up sleeping in her bed with her last night. . .just imagine the two of us together in a twin bed.  If I moved a finger, she would wake up.  Then, I had to be facing her the entire night as well.  If I tried to roll over, she’d cry, “But mama, I need to see you!” It seems to be going smoother tonight, but that’s probably because she got less than 6 hours of sleep last night and she’s exhausted.

photo (41)

I’m sure Autumn took full advantage of my comfy flannel sheets while I was gone. 

photo (42)

I’m hoping that 2012 is full of happier times for my family.  I hate that it’s starting off with my grandma in the hospital with a staph infection.  Last year, we lost my grandpa, I miscarried my baby (who would have been due this month) and my husband and I have fought through some awful depression.  Praying, hoping that happier times are ahead.

No comments: