Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'll start by saying I love the NoseFrida Snotsucker. Not sure how I survived Olivia's infancy without one (oh yeah, she was never sick because we hibernated for 2 years.) Works sooo much better than a bulb syringe. Yes, Abigail has a bad cold. I took her into the doctor today and her lungs were clear, ears looked fine, etc. I have a bad head cold too and Ryan has a sinus infection. One big, happy, snot filled family. Poor Abigail has the worst sounding cough and she has so much mucus, she'll throw up. Hoping she feels better soon.

Olivia, the well one of the family somehow, decided a few days ago that she was going to wear her glasses all the time. And she meant it! She even put them on after her bath while she got ready for bed. Four years of constant nagging and reminding has come to an end. I have no idea how she came about this decision but she's growing up before my eyes!!

No comments: