Monday, April 29, 2013

Kidslink Preschool

Olivia has anxiety about a lot of things, but preschool ( and being on stage ) is not one of them. She had her last preschool program tonight. Boy, she did good. I told her to sing from her heart and did she ever! Then, she clapped and pointed at us after every song. Hilarious! I cannot say enough good things about her preschool and her teacher. On the way to school today, she asked how many days she has left. So, we counted them on the calendar after school. Seven. Seven days left of preschool and Olivia cried.

"I'll always remember Kidslink in my heart. I can't believe I'll never go to Kidslink again!" And more tears.

Kindergarten has A LOT to live up to. I think the bar has been set pretty high.










Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: