Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - Update

The update this morning was good. Olivia had an abdominal scan that looked fine, so she has begun her feedings again. She is taking 1.5 cc of milk. Logan has continued his feedings as well at .9 cc.

Weight Update:
Olivia 1 lb 6 oz
Logan 1 lb 5 oz

They are both gaining weight so well. They look more beautiful every single day. I can’t wait to go see them today. Ryan and I miss them horribly when we’re not with them. Please pray that today will continue to be a good day for them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such strength in someone so small. They are fighting so very hard.

I just want to thank Stacie for this website. I know it is nice for all of you to get updates and it’s comforting for Ryan and I to come here as well. Stacie and I have been friends since 8th grade. We’ve been through all of the ups and downs of life together and I don’t know what I would ever do without her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! We are so glad they are doing well. We know there will be valleys, but we can sure enjoy the peaks, can't we?! I know a lot of people are giving their kids extra hugs of love, transferring them to you all! We may never meet in person but we will meet in Heaven one fine day. You are Family now. Mary and Ed

Anonymous said...

My husband and I've been keeping up with the progress of your beautiful babies. Our son was born April 24, 2007 at 29 weeks and was 2 lbs 7 oz. We were in the NICU for 2 months. We pray for you and your family everyday. Maisie