Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sunday, October 7, 2007 - Update

Update 1: Olivia’s x-rays at midnight and at 6 am showed no change. I don’t really know whether that is good or bad news or neither. We are awaiting results from her noon x-ray. Last night she also had some red blood suctioned out that they were a little concerned with. She hasn’t had anymore of that, however. I’m grateful that she doesn’t seem to be getting worse, but I’m praying that she’ll start to improve. Please hold Olivia close to your heart and continue the prayers!!

Update 2: No x-ray was done at noon since there hadn’t been any change. No need to expose her to additional radiation. She still has the tube down to her stomach, but they have turned off the suctioning. Her oxygen requirements are still fairly low. We are headed up there this afternoon. Please continue the prayers.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

We continue to pray for you and your little Olivia every day. Thank you so much for your post to our website. I'm so glad to know that Braedon has a playmate in heaven and I know that they are being watched over with love by many.
Keep your heads up.
Stacy and David Larson
(from the Beaumont NICU)