Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Olivia's Cousins - Part Five


Katie Elizabeth Snyder, 5 years
Favorite Color: Purple (for K-State, of course)
Hobbies: Playing with my dolls and horses, riding horses, playing ball, cooking with mom, beating everyone at Candy Land.
Favorite Toy(s): American Girl Dolls, Horses, and Webkinz
Name one thing that you want to teach Olivia: I want to teach Olivia how to crawl.
Anything about yourself that you would like to add?
I am in Kindergarten this year, I have already lost 5 teeth, and I am very competitive! This spring I want to go to riding lessons again. I am a big helper around the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank goodness somebody is going to teach the poor girl how to crawl! She's already got teachers for walking and playing Nintendo, but I was wondering who was going to teach her to crawl first!

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie! You will be an excellent crawling instructor! Remember to have patience with your cousin!
Love you!
xoxo,
Shea♥

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
You are such an inspiration you write so good and you are such a positive person despite the hard months you have had, it is so good to read that you're finding ways to make your life less stressful. God bless you all.
God is awesome:)