Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday, March 7, 2008 - Update

I'm happy because mama always calls me her angel!
Horton and I (thanks Kerry!)
Yesterday, after Ryan got off work, we went to have Olivia's bloodwork done. How many babies do you know who don't even hardly cry when having their blood drawn? She cried a bit when the needle went in, but then she just laid there and then even smiled. She was just an angel. I did send Ryan in beforehand to make sure everything would be okay. A particular lady who worked there (but wasn't tending to Olivia) said, "Oh a baby! Can I see her?" I kinda smiled not wanting to hurt her feelings and Ryan just said, "No!" That's why I take him with me.

Olivia also slept last night until 5 am which is a first for all of us. We started her on the Prevacid so I'm anxious to find out if it helps her. She didn't throw up yesterday or today and that is after two vomits and a spit up the day before. Every morning when I go in to get her, she is always rotated clockwise 90 degrees. It never fails. . .it's always the same. This morning she was rotated counter clockwise 90 degrees. It kinda took me off guard to find her feet where her head usually is. I found that pretty amusing for some reason.

No comments: