Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - Update

Whose shorts are these? Oh yeah. . .they're mine

Looking back, I have many regrets regarding my pregnancy. . .many of which I couldn't do much about. One of those regrets is that I have only a handful of pictures of me pregnant. The first trimester, I didn't feel too good and having my picture taken was the last thing on my mind. I have a few pictures of me at the beginning of my second trimester and I never made it to the third. I thought I had 4 more months to get my picture taken. Just a reminder to never put things off until tomorrow. If anyone managed to catch a picture of me pregnant at a birthday party or something. . .I'd love to have it.


The week before I had Logan and Olivia, I had begun outgrowing my maternity clothes. My mom came over with these huge shorts for me to wear. I was a little offended. . .I couldn't fit into those. Then, I put them on and they fit perfectly. In 23 weeks, I managed to gain almost 40 lbs, but that happens when you are pregnant with twins. I wish I would have gotten even bigger and carried them a lot longer. . .just one of my many regrets, I guess.

No comments: