Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 - Update





Hmmm. . .I think we're more boring than we thought.

I was up most of the night with Olivia, but isn't that just what moms do? I can recall many nights where my mom was up all night with me. I actually remember thinking, "It's a good thing that my mom doesn't need sleep." Olivia has been running a slight fever today and I'm pretty sure it's because of her shots yesterday. Tylenol has seemed to help. Olivia has just wanted to be snuggled all day and you know. . . .nothing is more important than spending that precious time with her. She has also not thrown up for two days and we haven't started the Prevacid yet. I find that interesting since we just stopped the Phenobarb. . . .maybe that was the problem all along. Only time will tell. ****As of 10 pm. . .never mind.****

No comments: