Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Abigail Update

I just can't get enough of this little girl. I don't want to leave the hospital and leave Abigail. It's not for nearly as long, but anytime you have to leave your baby, it's really hard. I keep patting my tummy and realizing she's no longer there and then realizing she is not in my arms either. I want to be with both of my girls. . .at home. Then, I find out today that Abigail's struggling with low blood sugar (which can happen with a diabetic mother.) So now they are trying to stabilize it which could mean more time in the NICU. Please continue to pray that we get to take her home soon.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying that Abigail gets to go home soon. She is a cutie! She has a gorgeous complexion.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying! -Neva