Thursday, August 22, 2013

Most Viewed Post

I have had this blog for almost 6 years and have written about a variety of topics. The most viewed post (by a wide margin) is one I wrote about gestational diabetes. Multiple people still view it every day and it comes in as the top post every week and every month. I am not sure how people are finding it. Is it, like, the first site that pops up when googling the topic? Do doctors hand out the web address to every woman diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I just find it hilarious! And I'm sure by drawing attention to it, it will quadruple in hits. Man, I should have proofread it more seriously had I known that many people were going to read it. LOL!!

http://loganssisters.gluntfamily.com/2012/09/the-diabetes-post.html?m=1
Jodi- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Now, I'm off to read that post :)