Saturday, September 8, 2007

Prayer

I hope that each person who visits this blog is filled with a desire to cover the Glunt's with your love, your encouragement, your support, and your prayers. Some who visit may not even know Ryan and Jodi, others, know them more intimately. No matter your relation, no matter the distance - please pray for the Glunt family. Please know that your prayers are needed and encouraged. These precious little children of God need our prayers as do their Daddy and Mommy. Thank you to each of you who stop by this blog to check in on Ryan, Jodi, Olivia, and Logan. Your love is being felt by those who need it the most at this time.

There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is.-Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Jodi's father..again.....I talked to Jodi today....told her of something that helped me a few years ago when I was going through some trouble, although pale in comparison to what she's going through. Paul McCartney's line in the Beatle's song "Let It Be". "And when the night is cloudy....there is still a light that shines on me....shine on till tomorrow....let it be." While not scriptural, those words helped me. "Shine on till tomorrow, Jodi. Shine on till tomorrow, Ryan. Shine on till tomorrow, Logan. Shine on till tomorrow, Olivia." I do believe God's light is shining on us all....I do believe Logan and Olivia will be home for Christmas. What a celebration!!!