Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 - Afternoon Update

I just thought I’d send a quick update on this glorious day. I woke up feeling fantastic this morning. . .no more scratchy throat. I slept for 8 hours straight which I haven’t done for oh, about 10 weeks. Of course, I slept right through my alarm and didn’t get up to pump which isn’t too good, but I think it’ll be okay. I also learned this morning that Olivia gained 85 grams last night! This puts her at about 1550 grams although I’m not going to get too excited until she continues on this upward trend. I’m so proud of her and I’m so glad that I get to go see her today. Although I’m not too fond of this colder weather. . .I love fall clothes. They are just so comforting. I went to put on some of my fall clothes, however, and many of them did not fit. What is it about having babies that makes all your clothes shrink? Yes, I’m sure that had to be what happened. A shopping spree. . .that’s what I need, but not for me because I’m too excited about dressing Olivia. She’s going to be so pretty in pink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look what happens when I refresh the page on my computer. I get a new update! So glad to hear you're having a great day and that Olivia gained weight last night. Hey she better enjoy gaining weight now before she grows up and starts to dread it!!! And I agree with you; the clothes shrank. I've never been pregnant but I have the same problem with my clothes sometimes. I blame it on...the tides. No, the revolution of the earth. No, it's elves. Yes, elves. Okay, now that all your other "Olivia-watchers" are wondering who your crazy friend is...

Love ya and hope to see you soon!

Kerry

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you got to go see Olivia today! It's also good to read that you got 8 hours of sleep! See, God takes care of us all - no matter how old or young. Not saying that you are old, but He knew that you needed the sleep and that He was going to grant you this sleep. However, I'm glad that Olivia got to see her Mom again today. You & Ryan never cease to amaze me! It's such great news that Olivia is gaining some weight and her testing is looking good. We're still praying for Olivia and for the both of you. Love Ya! M.A.