Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn Update

So pretty!

Had to move this plant. . .

Autumn and my fig tree, Hilga.

I'm so in love with Autumn. To understand my admiration, you must understand that I have wanted a cat all of my life and I have never had one. My mom is very allergic. The closest I have come is taking care of multiple stray cats throughout my lifetime, starting with Thomas (who my brother and his friends referred to as Cone, which always upset me) then Caramel, and all of my apartment kitties including Caleb. Now, don't feel too sorry for me. I have owned: 1 goldfish, 2 hamsters, 2 bunnies, 1 bird, 10 guinea pigs, 2 rats and the greatest dog in the whole wide world. Hmmm. . .I will have to dig up some old pictures and do a whole post on our dog, Tyrone, that I had from the time I was 4 years old until I was 18. I want Autumn to be that animal for Olivia. . .one that she remembers growing up with. Autumn is growing more comfortable in her new home every day. I'm sure it frustrates her that everything in our house seems to play music when bumped into. And, she doesn't apppreciate Olivia barreling through the house with her shopping cart. Pretty soon, I'm sure Autumn will be riding in that shopping cart. And, even Ryan is enjoying Autumn (pretty much because she leaves him alone) but, I'll take that as a positive. Oh, how I love my kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally got your kitty! I love kitties too but my husband says NO. Autumn is a great name for a cat-my parents had a dog named May.