Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday, October 1, 2009 - Update

My perfect kitty

Olivia and Autumn are becoming the best of friends. It is amazing to watch! Where one goes, the other one goes. Autumn is no longer showing any apprehension about Olivia. Olivia still shies away from Autumn's over-abundance of affection, but I think it will be very good for Olivia's sensory difficulties.

Sleepy girls


I think Autumn is feeling comfortable in her new home! What do you think?



Now, I have to put her back in her carrier and take her to the vet for her first checkup.

** Autumn's appt went well. My vet thought she was one of the sweetest, gentlest kitties he's ever met! Looks like my Bath and Body Works email was right! :)

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm so glad you have a sweet kitty. Can't wait to meet her.

Laura said...

Wow! What a change. It looks like we need to come back and visit again. I am so glad Autumn is working out beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cat! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

aww.. I was 3 days behind on your blog! I've been too busy to get on the computer... but looks like you guys are doing great! Thats awesome! I'm glad that Autumn is making you so happy.. and that Olivia loves her too... so far no allergy problems with Ryan or anything? Thats amazing if not!.. She might be the best dose of "medicine/vitamins" you need to give you your enery back!:)