Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 - Update



Ah, September. . .my least favorite month of all time. Don't get me wrong. . . .it has many great qualities. The weather turns cooler, football season starts, my parents were married in September and there are many family birthdays during this month. But, it has not been good to me. On September 3, 1993, my friends and I were robbed at gunpoint. On September 30th of that same year, I lost a lifelong friend in a car accident. On September 28, 2007, I lost my son. I'm sure I was dumped a few times in September as well. I just want something good to happen to me in September. Every year, I hold my breath and wait until October 1st. Then, I breathe a sigh of relief. Here's hoping this month is a good month or at least an uneventful one. . .

5 comments:

Juliette said...

I hope this September turns out to be the best September you've ever had!

Amanda said...

I'll see what I can do about that :)

Erin said...

Sending good September thoughts your way!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry it's a bad month for you. I will pray for this month to fly by without any ill events. God hear my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I hope this month will be a better one, how about the month of "HOPE" to think that from now on good things will happen on this month!! just lets try how it goes and at the end of the month we'll see...

God is awesome............