Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010 - Update

We’ve had a great day today.  This morning, Olivia and I went to my friend, Tamar’s house to see her two youngest children. . .Sophia (2 years) and Ana (2 months.)  Of course, halfway there I realized that I left my camera at home.  My iPhone pictures didn’t turn out very clear.  We had a great time.  Tamar and I (and her twin sister, Tiffany) have been friends since before I was Olivia’s age.  We’ve lost touch over the years which is such a shame. . .especially when she only lives across town.  It was a great visit and hopefully we’ll have another play date soon. 

Afterwards, we met daddy for lunch and did a little shopping before heading home.  We were so excited for Izzy and Shelley to come over this afternoon.  Shelley helped me put together Olivia’s BIG surprise from “Aunt” Pam.  Pam is my former boss and I’ve been friends with her family for almost 20 years.  It’s her Dora desk!!  Olivia was so excited about it and has wanted to sit and color in it all day.  Thank you so much for such a generous and thoughtful gift!  We love it! 

IMG_0733

IMG_0735

No comments: